Tuesday, June 07, 2005

One paragraph that explains Life......

Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dying of CANCER.From world over, he received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed: "Why does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease"?

To this Arthur Ashe replied: The world over -- 5 crore children start playing tennis, 50 lakh learn to play tennis, 5 lakh learn professional tennis, 50,000 come to the circuit, 5000 reach the grand slam, 50 reach Wimbeldon, 4 to semi final, 2 to the finals, When I was holding a cup I never asked GOD "Why me?".
And today in pain I should not be asking GOD "Why me?"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm honestly soooo glad you posted this, i was getting tired of everyone asking me 'why me'.

10:51 AM  
Blogger polo said...

speaking of god. fuck god. no really. he invented it.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, didn't arthur ashe die of aids and not cancer.

jaat

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home