Friday, May 20, 2005

Latest happenings

Pallavi is going to Germany. Thats great news of course :)

And now let me move onto SPORTS! :)

1. Today Manchester United take on Arsenal in the F.A. Cup Final at the Millenium Stadium. The pre-match show kicks off at 19:30IST. Its going to be an epic battle. Both teams reach this match empty handed, and only one will leave this season with silverware. Who will it be? On current form, Arsenal would be the favourites, but Manchester United have already done the double over their arch rivals this season. I will support Arsenal, they are looking magestic nowdays.

2. Tomorrow is the Monaco GP. A lot will depend on the qualifying (which will take place today and tomorrow). Narain has the wishes of a billion people atleast, but with the Jordon it will be tough to even complete the race. The advantage is that it is a street circuit and he has some experience on these circuits.

3. May 25th is the UEFA Champions League final. In my opinion, it will be a dull final. Both teams will be out to prove a point. Liverpool have missed out on the crucial 4th position in the EPL, and so will not get to play in the UCL next year. However, if they win the final, they might get to defend their title (which they should get according to me). A.C. Milan just lost the Italian league to Juventus, and will be looking (and fully focussed) at the final. On current form, both teams are struggling, but the players of A.C. Milan have the experience of "been there, done that". I will support Liverpool, mainly because they play more attacking football.

Thats enough of sports for now.

My ticket to KGP is booked for the 18th of July. Somehow I'm not feeling nostalgic about leaving my company. I am feeling a little sad about leaving Mumbai. My last working day is 17th June. :)

Thats about it for now.
Leter...