Sunday, February 13, 2005

Sony Ericsson T610

I am what you can call an electronic gadgets afficianado.

In terms of cell phones, I have tried, a seimens, a Nokia 3310, a ericsson, a motorola, and a T610 Sony Ericsson.

Out of all the phones i'v tried, I must say that my present one (the T610), is by far the best phone. Be it looks, or be it usability, the sony ericsson scores over all others, and by a huge margin.

I must accept that I have the greatest respect for Nokia, because of the longevity, and the sturdiness of their phones. However, what sony ericsson have made with the T610, is not only the features I just mentioned, but also great looks.

The features of the T610 are amazing, especially in terms of connectivity to other devices; it has bluetooth, IR, and a host of other features. The price too, is not much. I must also say that the big screen is a great plus point, and the camera is the best i'v seen on a middle level phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home