Friday, November 26, 2004

Few thoughts

CAT is over.
Now I can get back to living my life.
So many many books to read.

Few thoughts here:
1. I remeber discussing with Anu how ppl in Mumbai are so amazing at finding some way or the other to make a living. Well, this is the only city (that I have lived in) where they make "American Chopsuey Dosas". I recently had an American Chopsuey Dosa (not bad at all) with scheqwan sauce! Thats a global dish!
2. I have finished "The Age of Kali", and have now begun reading "Lajja". Its about something I had not expected. I really don't understand why the book was banned. I just hope human beings would be mature enough to read the book and instead of reacting badly, they would realise their mistakes and not repeat them. They say, two minds are better than one. But honestly I think one mind is less dangerous than two (or more than two) minds!
3. Chelsea are through to the last 16 of the Champions League. MAN U are in real good form (which is not good!). Real Madrid are still struggling, I hope they make some good purchases in the winter transfer window (they need a good, stable, defensive mid filder who can protect the back 4...someone like CLAUDE MAKALELE!).
4. YAWN!
5. I love wada pav and bhajia pav! :)
6. I need some changes in my life. Loads of books to read...yippie!
7. Yawn again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home